Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pedal To The Metal

Rings are my thang.

Big, chunky cocktail rings that are pretty much in-your-face, flaunting just how huge they are.

I thought my massive gold and clear lucite (okay, plastic) ring took the cake, but as of today, these ones from Its No Name have usurped the title.

If you like silver, gold, platinum and science, check out the Period Table of Elements flavor these babies have. The price tags are $205, $2200 and $6500 respectively (can't put a price on science, of course), depending on the price of commodities upon your order. They take 2 - 4 weeks to be hand-crafted.

I'm an AU and PT girl myself -- as in gold and platinum.

Always did kind of dig chemistry class.







I'm Lovin' it: Got time to waste this Friday afternoon at 2pm in Vancity? Then sign up for the Useless Toy Boat Race #2, sponsored Livestock, Addict, The Hundreds and other cool cats. It's going down at Emery Barnes Park at Richards and Davie, which is right around the corner from my apartment. Hmmmm....






I'm Over it: Goddamit! I overcooked my steak.


Shot of the Day: Love this one! Garret Louie (aka.GMAN), a cut & SHOW-er, poses at his Timebomb headquarteres with ?uestlove from The Roots, who was in town at Shine a few weeks ago.






Laugh of the Day: Louis Vuitton garbage bag. Classic!







* Photos property of timebombtrading.com, Garret Louie, itsnoname.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home