Thursday, February 28, 2008

Color Me Bad

March is here, which means so is spring.

But the shoes pictured below are for Fall '08, each a lovely, bright pop of color in a usual rash of neutral, darker tones for autumn season.

From left to right? Gucci, Sergio Rossi, Jenni Kayne, Versace, Cesare Paciotti and Christian Louboutin.

Color me bad, color me mad and color me happy.

ROYGBIV is back.







I'm Lovin' it: Thanks to my girl Cora at Mavi for the sweet swag at today's Mavi Store opening on Granville! Cora's the consummate PR girl: stylish, bubbly and happy with lots of air kisses and hugs. Loves it!!

I'm Over it: No ventilation fan in my kitchen, which means that everything I cook stinks up the apartment more than I'd like it to.

Music of the Day: Sam Spiegel -- aka. Squeak E. Clean -- is the producer/DJ brother of director Spike Jonze and former boyfriend of Yeah Yeah Yeahs singer Karen O. Together with Brazilian deejay DY Zegnon, he is N.A.S.A. (North America South America). The musical twosome work with other artists from rock and hip hop to create funky tracks mixing the old and new -- we're talking Sean Lennon, Maroon 5, Kool Keith, Fat Lip formerly of Pharcyde (check out the track "WhachaGoneDu?), Tom Waits, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wu-Tang, George Clinton and De La Soul. Spiegel's website is the sh*t, too.








* Photo property of nytimes.com, pitchfork.com, dimmak.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home