Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mad Hatter

Some girls start their outfits by choosing the clothes, then the accessories. Others prefer to start with the shoes and end with the clothes.

This SS08 -- Spring/Summer '08 to you -- I'll be starting with my hat and finishing off with everything else.

Today, me and The Boyz (Jenks and 'Wich) placed our orders for Brixton hats, a label founded in 2004 by three SoCal buddies who use music, culture and people to create hats, wallets and belts for all of us to enjoy.

My personal order?

The Harp in grey and the Castor in natural straw.

Hats off!









I'm Lovin' it: Alexander Wang got nominated for Womenswear Designer of the Year at this year's CFDA awards! This Erin-Wasson-Goes-Skateboarding shot from photog Dan Martensen is dope!







I'm Over it: When I wear my new Gravis slip-ons, they make me look about 10 years younger than I really am. Oh, what?! Uh, hold on...that may not be so bad in five years...


Music of the Day: Jazztronica. From Head and Neck Sessions out of the UK. So cool. Jazz, electronica and trip-hop all in one. I particularly like their "Far" track.







* Photos property of brixtonltd.com, danmartensen.com, myspace.com/headandneck and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home