Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hood-Winked

I found it!

Or at least one of the Carine Roitfeld-in-a-hood photos I was searching for. The look was echoed -- in a maximalist way -- on the Parisian runway of Indian designer Rajesh Pratap Singh.

I'd also like to echo the look in my closet this coming fall.







I'm Lovin' it: Expanding my sneaker collection. Check out these Creative Rec babies -- gingham low Galows and blue Galow His -- that are arriving for me in the very near future:








I'm Over it: Waiting. As in waiting for contractual obligations to be fulfilled on time. Haute Hippie: Not happy.


Album of the Day: Marie Branellec -- the music engineer for the beyond-cool Colette boutique -- teamed up with Michel Gaubert (who picks the auditory for Chanel and Balenciaga shows) to release the double-disc "Colette No. 9". The first disc contains the duos song picks, while the second contains mixes by producer Mickey Moonlight, aka. Midnight Mike. If anyone happens to be in Paris, can you pick this up for me, s'il vous plait??







* Photos property of style.com, Creative Recreation, probusnyc.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
instagram online viewer

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home