Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wearing The Pants

So long, skinny pant.

I've been noticing a pant silhouette trend that's been running rampant across the catwalks of Europe -- big on top and small, short, tapered-ish on the bottom.

There's the dhoti, there's the modern Hammer pant and then there's this more tailored version worn by some chic Milanese woman -- photographed by The Sartorialist -- whose name I don't know.

See, the man behind her likes the, uh, pants, too.

PS. I'm not really getting rid of my skinnies.






I'm Lovin' it: Anything by Isabel Marant. Click on her website and you'll see why -- I would give my left arm for her clothes. Okay, not really, but I loves it anyway.







I'm Over it: What is famed product designer Marc Newsom doing wearing those shoes with those pants?!?






Track of the Day: Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody by Kid And Play from the late 80s, early 90s. Old schoooool!







* Photos property of style.com, thesartorialist.blogspot.com, vogue.fr and steadybootleggin.blogspot.com and are use solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home