Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Meet Vladimir Krajina

Before I hit my 1,500 count Egyptian cotton sheets -- just kidding, my sheets are from Winners -- I'd like to introduce you to my awesomely awesome graphic designer buddy Vladimir Krajina.

We know him as Josh Krajina, but that's another story for another day, I suppose.

He's currently working on some business cards of super fabulosity for me -- his designs, photography and art are wicked, wicked, wicked.

If you're in need of a graphic designer, give Josh...er, Vladimir...a ring.

You won't be sorry.

PS. Oh, and ladies, he's pretty cute, too.








* Photos and design property of Vladimir Krajina and are used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It hasn't been released yet in BC
but I dug some information out from a friend of mine.

And as you know, Vancvouer Fashion Week is coming up soon and...well,
Guess what.

Dsquared
is going to be in it.


Enthralling isn't it.
I thought I'd share you the news since your'e such an avid fan of fashion.


Love,f an.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go so far to call this guy an awesome designer, not even close...

Peace

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home