Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Craaaaashing...

Caffeine and me don't go very well together.

Not that I don't like the Colombian black bean, but I try to stay away from it for fear of turning into a "five cups a day to start the morning"-type person.

After a very delicious lunch with my BGF (Best Guy Friend) K-Dizzle and Russe-ter today, I decided to indulge in a little java with the fellas, in the form of a tall Americano Misto from Caffe Artiggiano.

Boy, was I was WIRED all afternoon, focusing on my work like never before.

So what's the problem?

It's 9:30 pm and I'm already crashing hardcore. So tired from having completely come down from my caffeine high and ready for sleepy time.

But not without sharing this hi-larious piece from Wooster Collective.

G'night, peeps.







* Photo via woostercollecive.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home