Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Friday!

Before I jet off to the office, just though I'd share three things:

1. One of my readers passed along a little information in the form of DSquared being in town for Vancouver Fashion Week. Cray-zay! Guess the Torontonian designer twins decided to skip over from Milan to say hello to Canada. More details as it comes -- thanks to for the heads up, "Fan"!!





2. This picture of Kanye West and Daft Punk is way cool.





3. These zebra-print shoes are KILLER. Sergio Rossi, y'all.





Tonight, hockey game with K-Dizzle and tomorrow, a birthday extravaganza for my buddies The Scientist and TC. Sunday morning is going to be brutal, I tell ya.

xo
Haute Hippie


* Photos property of style.com, kanyewest.com and used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home