Monday, August 27, 2007

Ride Or Die

All summer, my girl Aims C. and I talked about how we wanted to get beach cruisers so, so badly.

Well, the hot season is about to end in a few weeks and nary a beach cruiser in either one of our apartments.

Then I came across this fantastic photo of two NYC models who'd both been given sweet green and chrome cholo cruisers by has-been celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito at some dinner party they threw one night -- and he apparently wasn't officially invited to. Party crasher.

Anyway, so green (and chrome) with envy right now.

And sorry, Aims, I shot-ty the headband look on the left.









* Photo property of nymag.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has-been? He's my favorite chef. He cant be 2 bad if he knows how hot those bikes are! What have you accomplished?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home