Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jessie's Girl

Yeow-za.

Target and Loeffler Randall are the hottest new couple on the collabo scene.

Jessie Randall -- the CFDA 2007 Swarovski Award winner for accessory design –- is set to launch an accoutrement collection for the super chain, better known to fashion elitists at "Tar-zhay". The label is well-known for its incredible shoes, but the handbags and (now) clothing are making some major waves in the industry as well.

The collection is set to be previewed by press of importance -- Vogue! Harper’s Bazaar! Elle! Nylon! -- tomorrow at the Target Studio on Seventh Avenue in New York, so expect to see a lot of Loeffler Randall in fashion pubs well into early next year in anticipation for the 2008 debut.

My fingers are double-crossed that a cheaper version of Loeffler Randall’s Matilde flat boot (in the cuolo hue) hits Target shelves, too.












I'm Lovin' it: Being able to sit and write, write, write as much as I want in the mornings (8 am to noon, baby!), thanks to my new gig at Hollywood Life. I feel so Carrie Bradshaw, it's un-freakin'-believable.


I'm Over it: An annoying tummy ache that's been afflicting me for the past week and a half. It's like my body is fighting off a major illness. Good job, immune system. I have yet to succumb to sickness because of you.


Art News of the Day: Since anything and everything hip these days is Swedish, here's another nugget from Sverige: Industricentralen, Sweden's own version of NYC's Chelsea district, is the latest see-and-be-seen (or is it scene?) fashion and art hangout. Already home to uber-awesome clothing labels Whyred and Lover, art galleries are also beginning to crop up in the newly reno-ed spaces. Oh, how I wish I were a Swede...





* Photos property of stylehive.com, barefoottess.com, neimanmarcus.com, thefashionspot.com, industricentralen.se and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home