Friday, August 24, 2007

Show Me Your Identity5

One of the best things about the last day of my work week is researching and brainstorming trends.

Friday is trend day.

While trolling the 'Net for inspiration and references, I came across home, decor and accessories web mecca 2Modern. Here you can find art, pieces to make you chic home even chic-er, green decor and stuff for your (or someone else's) little rug rats.

Since I'm an art-whore, I was pleased to discover Identify5, a collection of some uber-hip portrait and fashion prints in muted brights (does that make sense?) that'd be perfect hanging from the wall of Gastown studio (Seems, you NEED one of these!). The prints have insouciant names like "Maybe Tomorrow", "Mala", "Manhattan", "Made For Walking" and "One Of These Days". Price points are surprisingly reasonable -- going for $290 and above -- so you don't have to break the bank to get a superb conversation piece for your arty, indie friends and acquaintances.

And don't forget to play a little Misshapes in the background.









I'm Lovin' it: Tiesto tomorrow! Thanks G. Davis -- you rock for getting us in a box.

I'm Over it: Sunny outside all day, Haute Hippie inside all day. Not my idea of fun, fun, fun.

Thought of the Day: Yippee-kay-ay, muthaf&#ckas, 'cause it's Friday! Hey, Bruce Willis said it first, not me.



* Photos property of 2modern.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home