Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Obsession

Yes, yes.

Fall 2007 is getting ready to kick us all in the ass. No more tans, no more patios, no more going out without a jacket. However, this chillier season does mean we get to splurge on oh-so-fab coats, sexy boots, more tights, chunky sweater dresses and other such fall ware.

But before we usher out summer, let me just shout out this amazing pair of flat sandals from Lanvin at Barney's in New York. The original price is slashed to $195 USD, which is good considering it is an Alber Elbaz confection.

Sigh. They would look so good with the Dace Moore Fall 2007 grey-blue bubble sleeve tunic mini dress I got at a Gastown sample sale today I attended with my girl Berry. My Friday night shout out goes to Adele, who gave us both a discount on the not-yet-in-stores collection.

Better get in all the summer outfits I can before t-minus three and a half weeks are up.







I'm Lovin' it: My buddy O. dG, who finagled me a box seat ticket at GM Place for the upcoming Tiesto "Elements Of Life" show next week through his crony G. Davis. Dear ole Davis got box seats through his law firm -- guess not many senior partners are interested in dancing to trance on a Saturday night. And all of this transacted from NYC to Vancity via text. Nice.





I'm Over it: My buddy O. dG and his crony G. Davis at the Justin Timberlake concert in Madison Square Garden last night -- by themselves. Yup, I chirped them pretty good.


Track of the Day: Reems -- my best girlfriend from LA who's coming to see me in two weeks! -- made me this awesome house mix CD last year. There's a wicked chill-out re-mix of the Destiny's Child track "Cater To U"...and it's damn sexy. Not sure who did the remix, but I'm sure Limewire will.


Happy Vodka Redbull Friday!


xoxo
Haute Hippie




* Photos property of barneys.com, Google Images and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger Weekly Blogette said...

what a great silver shoe...great for this season!
p.s.check out my blog sometime?

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home