Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Outfit Vinny

Honestly, I don't care if summer is on it's way out pre-maturely this year if I could own this entire outfit, courtesy of clothing label Vince.

The one trend I've noticed about newer hoodies/anything hooded is an extra-large hood -- kind of grim reaper style. However, death aside, the shape looks decidingly fresh and elegant. I can picture it going with muffs, Veronica Lake curls and minimal make-up, save for thick black liner and pale lips.

Girlz in the hood.









I'm Lovin' it: The possibility of taking a long weekend trip this September to visit my recently-transplanted-to-NYC buddy Oli dG. Apparently many of those who have gone before me are already thinking of moving to the Big Apple. Oli's always been quite the persuader, hence him being a lawyer. I'm going for the fashion, the plethora of restaurants, the museums, Central Park, the bars, possible SJP sightings and did I already mention fashion??

I'm Over it: Slooooooow days. I'm taking 'er easy tonight, catch up on some writing and much-needed grocery shopping. My fridge is in sad condition right now.

Blogs of the Day: I'm, naturally, always scoping out what else is out there in blog nation. One that caught my eye today is Confessions Of A Casting Director, which follows the daily musings of a model casting director and his/her Zoolander discoveries. Also on my list of haute blogs is photographer JD Ferguson's JD Vision. He's quite a cutie-pie of an older chap and his work is rather effin' cool -- mags, editorials, parties, models and backstage at runway shows are his forte.







* Photos courtesy of shopbop.com, heareverythingsaynothing.blogspot.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home