Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's a Shoe-In

I'm currently obsessed with those wonderful podiatric concoctions adorning our feet: shoes, shoes, shoes! Ever since I purchased my disco wedge, round-toe black and pewter pair, all I can think about is which store, which website, or which Daily Candy tidbit is going to point me toward my next purchase.

Now your average, every day pair of sneaks just won't do. I crave shoes that have a little architectural design to them, a little artistic flair. I'm not saying it has to be a Richard Meier-inspired (though how fabulously modern would that be!), I'm searching for something that'll make you feel like a millionaire, glamazon, style-fiend, sex-pot, and girly-girl all rolled into one. Can't be that hard, right?

Nobody does it better than Loeffler Randall, Christian Louboutin, Chloe, Seychelles, and Lanvin.

Nothing beats a pair of pretty kicks.

I'm Lovin' it: Gwen Stefani's new single "Luxurious". Damn, this Southern Cali gal has some undeniable style. Not only does she manage to look like a chola girl with the dark lipliner and lighter lipstick, she also gives props in her last shot holding up those $5 black sandals with white stitches available at any eastside dollar store or supermarket. Not Louboutins, but waaaaay more comfy.

I'm Over it: Short days and long nights. Happy Winter, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home