Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Scenester

Haute Hippie has been published! I've just started as a beauty and fashion freelance writer for In The Scene, an online magazine for the L.A. and South Bay areas. It's got everything from lifestyle to gossip to where you can get good eats. You'll have to register to log in, unfortunately, but it'll only take a millisecond of your time.

Happy reading!

PS. I'm the second Beauty and Fashion article in this month's October issue

I'm Lovin' it: My Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I've switched from Clean & Clear after two years, and my skin is all over this Neutrogena stuff.

I'm Over it: The "Nick and Jessica: Splitsville!" rumors, courtesy of US Weekly. I really think these two belong together. Here's hoping with a little couples therapy, it'll be the Lacheys forever, till death do them part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home