Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Coincidence? I think not, The Daily!

So turned on my little laptop when I got home today, ready to peruse my usual after work reading haunts on the web. First stop: Fashion Week Daily. Of course, the Runway Reports from Paris headline The Daily news these days. Lo and behold, there was one written up for Chloe. To my surprise, it seems the author of aforementioned write-up, one such Yasmine Mohseni, has come up with the same tagline-slash-article-hook as yours truly!

Haute Hippie's blog Chloe, Chloe, Chloe was written last Sunday, October 9th. It ends with, "This season, it looks like Chloe is suddenly all grown up."

Flash forward to today's Fashion Week Daily.

Ms. Mohseni's Runway Report on Chloe was published this very day, Tuesday, October 11th, with the article tagline "The Girl's All Grown Up".

Hmmmm...coincidence...or not? You decide. Ah, the woes of claiming intellectual property!




I'm Lovin' it: The Family Guy. I can't get enough of it! One word sums up this show's humor: random. No wonder why I get such a kick out of Steve Carrell in Anchorman.

I'm Over it: People who hate on David Beckham. He's a gorgeous man of style with a sexy Brit accent who plays a mean game of soccer for millions and millions of dollars a year in Madrid. Oh yeah, and he's married to Posh Spice, but that is SUCH a sidenote... (Note to fans: there's a book in Barnes & Noble dedicated solely to photos of Master Beckham. Yup, already drooled over it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home