Monday, January 25, 2010

I Digby This.

Past 2004, all of my jewellery has been gold -- silver was my high school, early university metal color of choice but I've since graduated (literally, phew!).

This Digby & Iona Stump Ring in sterling silver is so damn cool, I'm contemplating switching teams. The side of ring has a heart carved into it, in which you can customize initials for you and your significant other.

A nice little bonus: when you customize your order, the good folks at D&I will call to make sure the initials are correct, just in case it you have a complete brain hiccup and send in your ex's initials instead.

And to make this piece of jewellery even cooler than it already is, Digby & Iona has a short stop-motion video, starring the ring and a real piece of wood.

I'm stumped!






I'm Lovin' it: I plan on copying Zanna Rassi's outfit below. Yes, I'm a sartorial stealer in this case. My apologies.




I'm Over it: The intercom in my apartment keeps on going off. I am slowly going crazy, 6-5-4-3-2-1, switch...


Track of the Day: "11th Dimension" by Julian Casablancas. He's the son of John Casablancas, as well as the songwriter for The Strokes. He's gone on to do a solo act, from which comes this jam. JC is currently touring Europe, so I imagine the next stop is North America.





* Photos property of Refinery29, Digby & Iona and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home