Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coco's Clothes.

Super-duper-uber model Coco Rocha is launching her own clothing line.

She wears Alexander McQueen and John Galliano with panache like no other model -- she's long been one mannequin I've admired, on account of her down-to-earth personality and quirky charm -- so I'm very interested in seeing what creation she reveals the day of her ET Canada coverage of the Grammy Awards.

Coco put up a small teaser of the outfit -- looks quite covered up, no?

I'm beyond intrigued. Until January 31, Miss Rocha!





I'm Lovin' it: This quote. Because I believe every word of it to be true.




I'm Over it: The debit machine at the coffee joint I'm working out isn't working. All I wanted was a banana chocolate chip loaf. Sigh. So hungry.


Track of the Day: "Bye Bye (street mix)" by Randy Crawford. I can't find a video to it, but here's a sound snippet!


* Photos property of Coco Rocha and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home