Sunday, January 24, 2010

AATT.

My friend DT -- aka. Trini -- is the only person who takes as many pictures with his iPhone camera as I do with my own.

While I document practically anything that piques my attention -- a pair of shoes, a cute old grandpa, a random rock -- Trini likes to document his food (particularly pizza!).

I can't even begin to imagine how many photos take up the gigabytes in his phone, but now that he's launched a foodie blog called Appies All The Time, he's clearing out that camera roll pretty fast.

Anyway, his blog has been cracking me up (the post titles are hilarious takes/puns on music lyrics) and just wanted to share the laughs (and good resto tips) with you, too.

And as the AATT tag line goes, snack well, friend.





* Photo property of Daryl Trinidad, AATT and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home