Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday! It's Preen Pre-Fall 2010.

All hail Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi.

Their Pre-Fall collection has blown me away, and I'm now determined to somehow emulate nearly all the outfits that came out of it. How I'm going to do it is yet TBD (that's "to be determined", y'all).

The draping is gorgeous -- and as you recall from my love of Doo.Ri, that particular aesthetic is high on my list -- but instead of looking just gorgeous, the draping also manages to look very forward at the same time. Most of the colors were monochromatic, but Team Thornton-Bregazzi threw in a soft watercolor print on a dress near the collection's end, too.

I can picture my style idols throwing this Pre-Fall line on and just killing it. Hear, Kate Lanphear?

And Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil is going to be on hand to capture it all at the next round of Fashion Weeks, I just know it.











I'm Lovin' it: Me and the ladies. Tonight. Nuba, then Fortune. A doozy of an evening is badly needed! TGIF, everyone. Oh yes, and Sid "The Kid" Crosby is in town tomorrow night to play some badass hockey, whoop!


I'm Over it: The bad thing that happened last week. I looked within the other day, checked my future and saw lots of (proverbial) blue sky and sunshine ahead. Everything is clear again.


Track of the Day: Here's a nod to the Smalltown DJs, whom the ladies and are checking out at FSC tonight!





* Photos property of style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home