Friday, August 07, 2009

Why Is This Friday So Great?

Because I'm heading up the the Lazy River B&B with the crew for a long weekend of boating and floating on the river.




Because I spent a good part of the morning drooling over Alexander Wang's new Fall '09 accessories.






Because Sayn Design gold-gilded 500 iPhone for a limited-edition collection, and they're fantastic.




Because aesthetic changes are coming in the near future to Confessions of a Fashion Fanatic, and I want you to stayed tuned in! Happy happy Friday!!

xo
Haute Hippie


I'm Lovin' it: My girl Steph A. bought these Dahlia Over The Knee Boots from Pour La Victoire for fall. Amazing.




I'm Over it: How do you make a mountainous pimple out into a manageable molehill? Argh.


Track of the Day: "Stillness Is The Move" by the Dirty Projectors. Brownie points for the title alone. And another few for having a llama in their music video.






* Photos property of nymag.com, shopbop.com, FWD, tribulationstrails.files.wordpress..com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home