Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't Miss The Marc.

Among the material things I covet the most is my Jacobs by Marc Jacobs laptop tote that my girl Seems brought back from NYC.

If I'm going to lug my laptop around all day, I might as well do it in Marc, right?!

Now Jacobs -- who pretty much owns a chunk of the art/design worlds given his partnerships with his own label, sister label Marc by Marc Jacobs, and lower-end, hush-hush label Jacobs by Marc Jacobs, in addition to Louis Vuitton and anything he does with Takashi Murakami -- has launched his Don't Miss The Marc collection (which looks to be targeting the back-to-school teen set).

DMTM clothing rings in at under two bills, and the accessories ring in at under one bill. That's affordable with a capital "A" for something from the Jacobs. There's bright leggings, jersey blazers, denim skirts, plain denim and tees.

Hit up your nearest Marc store or Bloomingdales.com on August 1 for a piece!

While most fashionable teens will remember to pick up Don't Miss The Marc, remembering locker combinations is a whole other story...









I'm Lovin' it: Getting my first roll of film off my new-ish Lomo camera developed today!


I'm Over it: Will this stifling heat puh-leeze just go away?


Track of the Day: "Deadbeat Summer" by Neon Indian. If this simple synth-pop from the Brooklyn duo doesn't make you smile on this summer day, then you're one cranky person.







* Photos property of Marc Jacobs, nymag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home