Friday, July 17, 2009

Shiver Me Timberlands.

The Parisian epitome of things fantastically cool and achingly hip, Colette, has collaborated with Timberland.

Yes, I typed that right.

This French (and international, thanks to its pop-ups) boutique of all boutiques is going the way of construction sites and hip-hop stars with a fashionable take on Timberland's signature tan lace-up boot.

Instead of the boot being completely tan, the sartorial version comes with blue trim, blue and white laces and the name "Colette" stamped on the top of the boot's tongue.

And it's pre-distressed for you, too.

If you have an extra $330 kicking around and an immense love for either Timberlands or Colette, this might be the kind of buy you want to make.

As for me, I'll leave the Timberlands to Fifty Cent and open a new browser to the Colette website instead.

Happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie







I'm Lovin' it: It's gonna be beach and bikinis all weekened, I'm guessing! Beautiful weather like this calls for a new swimsuit like this SS'09 Rosa Cha (that model's body wouldn't hurt, either).





I'm Over it: I turned on the television the other day -- and sometimes TV simply just sucks -- and happened across this heinous show called Paris Hilton's Best Friend. How is she still even RELEVANT?!


Track of the Day: I'll admit to enjoying the, uh, occasional romantical-type ballads, even if they happen to be sung by Linda Ronstadt and the like.

But I really, really, really dig "Without You" by Empire of the Sun, a track that totally belongs in a John Hughes flick with Molly Ringwald running around. Great lyrics, too.






* Photos property of Colette, Timberland, nymagazine.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home