Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All You Need Is Love.

Love is in the air. Love makes the world go 'round. All you need is love. Love is like a red, red rose. Love is a-many splendored thing.

Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves, but I'd much rather to wear it on my hand.

This Love Ring by Chutapat Wittaya of Thailand is big and bold, as all expressions from the heart should be.

Aside from its chunky size, I really dig the digital aesthetic, emulating the kind of font you'd find in some long-lost Atari game from your childhood.

Unfortunately, the gold is sold out, but the silver is still up for grabs -- and if that's not some sort of lining when it comes to amazing accessories, then I don't know what else is.








I'm Lovin' it: Stay tuned for my upcoming adventures in DJ lessons! The turntable-ing female phenom Dj Leanne is set to give me lesson or two in the next week or so.


I'm Over it: I wear a cute summer outfit this morning, and then Mr. Sun decides to pull a 180 and hide behind some clouds. Nice.


Track of the Day: I downloaded School of Seven Bells' album Alpinisms yesterday, and wow, do I love their track "Half Asleep". And wow, do I love Alejandra Deheza's hair in the video.






* Photos property of designboom.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home