Thursday, May 07, 2009

Things I'm Lovin' Today.

Oh, Thursdays.

Such a good day to list things that have made me grin today!


OMIGOD. Gimme, gimme, gimme these Givenchy heels I spotted today.




My buddy Russe, who brought me a ginarmous birthday cupcake when we met for lunch at our favorite Thai place today. Thanks, buds! I swear, you eat so much during your birthday week. Certainly I have, anyway.




Aims bought two House of Harlow 1960 pieces at the luxe department store downtown yesterday night. Holy smokes. I want to wear this HoH Gold Seven Strand Headband for my birthday festivities this weekend. Badly.




These works spotted on Wooster Collective by Leon "Tes One" Bedore, who has done work for the likes of MTV, Red Bull, Absolut Vodka, Nokia, Scion and Barack Obama.





Genius on iTunes. Don't know how I lived without it before. The playlists it makes me from my music library helps me discover songs I forgot I had. To see what musical roster Genius put together from me choosing "Planet Health" by Chairlift, click the image below to enlarge!




This guy, who clearly had his fill of studying at the library today.




* Photos property of Haute Hippie, woostercollective.com, shopkitson.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger Toblerusse said...

I hope it was delicious.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home