Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Affordable Oxfords.

On Saturday, my girl Aims tried on a pair of very, very chic two-toned Oxfords, but not in the typical black and white shades you used to see on gramps.

These ones were grey and black, plus they came to rather sexy, nearly ankle-length.

I wasn't so sure about men's-inspired shoes on ladies when the trend first came out, but now I'm a big believer.

In fact, I've been extremely close to buying a white pair twice already (one was perforated, the other was a Repetto).

With Steph A. heading over to Paris in two weeks, I'll wait to see what Repetto prices are over there in comparison to North America -- maybe the Parisian stores will make it worth my while to have them shoes brought back here.







I'm Lovin' it: Hawaii in two sleeps. Pina coladas, mai tais and Coronas, here I come. Hope I get lei'd. No, not that kind, you dirty birds.


I'm Over it: All those times I kept on working out with a wonky knee is catching up to me. Now I can barely run ten minutes before my left one starts acting up. Not good. Must fix. Also, I'm not that cool with this weird bout of insomnia that has plagued my shut-eye for the past two and a half weeks.


Photo(s) of the Day: Last Saturday, we had a celebrity spotting at a shoe store in the form of actress Ginnifer Goodwin, who is adorable and teeny-teeny-tiny in person. She also was making out hardcore with an actor type with horribly dyed blonde hair while shoe shopping. Anyway, Steven Klein recently photographed her for W magazine, and the results are not that innocent. So here's Goodwin gone bad.







* Photos property of Haute Hippie, W magazine, Steven Klein and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home