Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday. Er, Tuesday.

Oy, birthdays.

I think the consequences of last Saturday night's major birthday festivities are still lingering -- thought two days would be ample to to get over them, but alas, it's Tuesday, and I'm feeling a bit under the weather.

Woke up with a slight sore throat. Noooooo! Not before Hawaii for Sushi's wedding, anyway.

So my party dress on birthday night was an Urban Outfitters special from Silence & Noise. Very body-con, too, which is rare for a Haute Hippie like myself. Loose and fluid is usually the name of my game. Paired it with opaque tights, patent blue clutch, ghetto gold chain bracelet and my suede grey Zara cut-out heels.







On yesterday's agenda: a restaurant opening and a Bombay Sapphire event at a suite on the 58th floor of the tallest building in the city with their global brand ambassador, Merlin Griffiths from the UK, showing us how to mix a proper Tom Collins, and Murray Bancroft showing us how to make delicious complimentary nibbles. Thanks to Bombay for the Sapphire Collins set!








On today's agenda: lunch with Trini at a fantastic Lebanese place, work work work, then the Brooks Brothers opening downtown.

Pictures from Brooks Brothers tomorrow!

xo
Haute Hippie



I'm Lovin' it: My friends. They're just awesome.


I'm Over it: Shadiness. And a cavity I feel coming on.


Track of the Day: "Genghis On" by New Villager. I posted their live set of the track, but their MySpace has the clearer version.








* Photos property of Haute Hippie, shakeytimes.wordpress.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home