Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Friday!

Not much to report today, except the fact that I'm extremely, extremely excited that Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have teamed up with shoe master Steve Madden to design shoes for their "lower-end" clothing label, Elizabeth & James.

I will say it does seem like an odd pairing, given that MK + A are actually quite the fashion influencers, and Steve Madden is quite the knock-off king when it comes to footwear.

Then again, I remember where the twins really started growing their Dualstar empire, and it pretty much began at Wal-Mart.

Odd pairing or not, I'm game to strap on a pair of MK + A's for SM.

Look out for these babies to roll out in a few months at places like Bergdorfs, Neiman Marcus and Intermix.







I'm Lovin' it: How cute is this dress?! All hail spaghetti-thin suspenders.






I'm Over it: Eating. Seriously, the carb and sugar madness that has come with my birthday week needs to stop, especially if I want to fit into my pretty new dress tomorrow night. A salad for dinner it is. And maybe a soup.


Track of the Day: "Between The Moon and The Ocean" by the Bon Savants from Boston, MA. They formed upon their return back stateside after meeting and living in Frankfurt, Germany. If shoegaze and the like is your thing, this is a track (and band) for you.







* Photos property of fabsugar.com, bostonmagazine.com and are use solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home