Friday, February 06, 2009

Keep Your Fingers Crossed...

That I get to see this loft that I've applied to view!

It's just what I'm looking for: in the same neighborhood as I am now (don't want to leave it!), two levels (bedroom is upstairs and, hello, there are slots built into part of the upstairs wall perfect for shoes), plenty of space (especially for my home office), great open layout, high 16" ceilings, fireplace, windows galore, gym, parking...

It reminds me of all those loft spaces in San Francisco that I sometimes -- okay, maybe always -- peruse on Craigslist when I'm bored, just because I love the design and architecture of the ones built in the South of Market/South Beach area in downtown SF.

Anyway, I've been in keener mode and have already applied twice online to view it, so we'll see what happens.

Not holding my breathe too long, though, because the price was awfully right for the place...







* Photos property of Downtown Suites and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home