Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Friday!

Thanks to an email forwarding by Jenks, this video clip from the 80s of Mr. T doling out fashion commentary and telling kids to rock their own style had me rolling on the ground laughing.

My favorite line?

The opening one, of course: "Hey, everybody gotta wear clothes. And if you don't, you'd get arrested."

And don't get me started on white boy Jeff breakdancing at around 1 minute 20 seconds.

I pity tha foo'!







I'm Lovin' it: Just read that both the Black Kids and Friendly Fires are rolling into town this April. Ticket time. And that'll make four shows that month, not including if I make it to Coachella. Whooooa.


I'm Over it: Had a bout of insomnia last night, so I'm a bit yawn-skis right now.


Track of the Day: "Sad Sad City" by Ghostland Observatory, from their 2006 album "Paparazzi Lightning". The Austin, TX band likens themselves to "a robot making love to tree!!", but I might beg to differ on that little description. This song live is pretty damn good, too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home