Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!!

January '09 is just flying by. Not good.

If time is money, then I don't have much of either the way this month is going!

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say has nothing to do with money, but the fact that I find myself lacking the hours, minutes and seconds to just chill. Not only is my sleeping pattern messed up -- a muchas, muchas gracias to the a#&hole that was jack hammering or doing something noisy earlier this morning to wake me up before my 6:15 am alarm -- but I'm finding myself high on work adrenaline constantly. Even at 11 pm most nights.

There's no rest for the weary, don't they say?

Anyway, it's Happy Friday today, yes 'em it is.

For the first time in many Fridays, I have no idea what I'll be doing tonight -- and it feels kind of nice. No obligations, no predetermination, no pre-plans, just nothing. Ahhhh, I could get used to this. For a week or two.

I only wish I had the vaguest idea where in town this fringe vest from Mink Pink can be found.

Time to call some fashion friends to find out...






I'm Lovin' it: Metronomy tomorrow! It'll be a girls night of extreme dancing worth documenting. Good thing my friend's friend is the official photographer for the show's venue. Wait, on second thought...


I'm Over it: Live Nation. How the heck can they sell out tickets during PRE-SALE?! So basically, tickets to The Killers and Bloc Party are gone-zo, leaving me and my girlfriends going the Craigslist route, where prices are inflated 1,000 times more than they should be.

* Note: Just got word that we scored Bloc Party tickets via C-list!! More than the original price, but way less exorbitant than some other ones listed. One show down, one more to go!




Track of the Day: "Get On Your Boots" by U2. This little song is from their upcoming album No Line On The Horizon. Catchy tune, Bono and the Edge.





* Photo property of mink-pink.com, freewilliamsburg.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home