Monday, January 12, 2009

Fringe Fest

Ah, fringe.

One of my current loves -- and has been for the past four months, we're pretty much going steady now -- is my black fringe bag, courtesy of H&M (snagged the last one, too!).

I can't quite pinpoint exactly why the dangly stuff is so alluring, but perhaps it's the way it swings in the breeze. It's like having a luxurious mane of hair, only not on your head but made in leather and on your clothing and accessories.

All I know is that I've had several guy friends (straight ones, too) ask to pet/touch my fringe bag at least three different times in these last four glorious months.

So yeah, you can imagine how much I adore this Eden fringe dress by With Hearts In My Eyes -- just look at the ombre effect down the front.

And no, I wouldn't pair this dress with my bag.

Even that's a little too much fringe for me.








I'm Lovin' it: I FINALLY found me a plaid mini shirt dress! Who needs the $300 Surface 2 Air version when I got one for $30 last Saturday?!

I'm Lovin' it, Part Deux: Uncle Buck. It was on TV on Saturday afternoon. John Candy was so darn funny, god bless his soul.





I'm Over it: Saw The Wrestler last night, which was very, very good. Mickey Rourke was stellar. What wasn't very good at all was the combination of a shaky camera cinematography (watching from the front section of the theatre) and the annoyingly strong patchouli perfume of a woman sitting behind me. It made for an extremely queasy stomach the entire two hours.


Clip of the Day: The Twelves from Rio are a music act I'm dying to see live. I live and breathe through their 30 Minutes Of Twelves album. Here's a clip of them doing the thing they do best: deejay remixes. Tandem deejaying in a minimal setting. Interesting.





* Photos property of bonadrag.com, Haute Hippie and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home