Wednesday, January 07, 2009

On Sale From Surface 2 Air!

Nearly had a heart attack when I opened up my email this morning to a message from Surface 2 Air, teasing me with a cyber blast about a big, ole sale.

Unfortunately, the curious half of me couldn't resist seeing what pretty items were slashed in price.

That's when I saw the plaid Paris Dress I tried on at Jonathan + Olivia a few months ago, on sale for 92.50 euros. Which essentially converts to $150. Which is definitely lower than the $400 price tag at J + O.

Since trying on the dress, I've acquired some very, very cute footwear that will match this Surface 2 Air dud like a dream (CK booties, Zara boots, F-Troupe flats...)

I promise to stop posting about plaid so much. Really. I promise...






I'm Lovin' it: I'm back on the phone waves!! Yeeeeeeees! Friends: Sorry about the phone MIA-ness. Though it really was kind of nice not being constantly glued to my phone for the past week and a half. Anyway, It's fixed now. Holla!


I'm Over it: This godawful show my roomie and I watched for a bit last night on extreme celebrity skinniness. It reinforced to me just why I forced myself not to check Perez Hilton (six months and counting!) or watch gossip television (Gossip Girl withstanding, of course) anymore. There's no viable reason why I should know Nicole Richie weighed 98 pounds in 2007 and not know what a Ponzi scheme is.


Track of the Day: "Come Saturday" by The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart. I couldn't help but think this song should've been on the Empire Records soundtrack, if TPOBPAH had been around in 1995.








* Photos property of Surface 2 Air, rcrdlbl.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home