Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Got Gustto?

When my fringe bag goes to the Great Purse Rack in the sky, I'll be sadly and happily replacing it with something from Gustto.

Designed by French-born Agathe Planchon -- who is constantly inspired by the Italian riviera city of Portofino -- Gustto has tons and tons of clutches, shoulder bags and totes that deserve major recognition: buttery leather, gold hardware, lots of shapes and silhouettes, chains, zippers, colors and suede.

Strapped for cash, but really want to carry a Gustto around for a little while?

You can even rent one on Bag Borrow or Steal.

Go with the Gustto.








I'm Lovin' it: This. Nicholas. Kirkwood. Shoe. Oh. My. God.






I'm Over it: Why is everyone trying to feed me cake?? Thanks to my friends, I was, er, forced to have Devil's Food Cake and this amazing strawberry-Cool-Whip-sponge cake thing in the same night, then at a showroom meeting yesterday, I was almost roped into having a piece of birthday cake. I have workout resolutions this new year, people!


Track of the Day: "L'Homme" by Boy Crisis. Hi, electro-pop boys from Brooklyn, New York. The Guardian described them quite succinctly as "If The Strokes had been an electro-clash band..."










* Photos property of gilt.com, Daily Candy, The Guardian and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home