Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bella Notte

If I were a big star and had to attend at least four red carpet events weekly, I'd probably choose Marchesa as my go-to gown provider.

I'd have to be buddy-buddy with Harvey or Georgina, naturally.

Since I'm not an A-lister and I'm not pals with Harv or G, Marchesa's diffusion line Marchesa Notte is my best bet for wearing the label on a regular basis (translation: someday). The slightly more affordable dresses are casually gorgeous and flattering to the body -- especially the off-the-shoulder Crane Print Mini Dress that I've decided would now be the birthday dress of my dreams.

Anyone have an extra $850 to spare a girl??









I'm Lovin' it: Simian Mobile Disco last night was way, way too much fun. That was one of the best electronica show I've seen yet -- it even kind of trumped last June's Girl Talk show just a little. So that's saying a lot. K-Dizzle, Kenzo, Mikey, Berry, Luker, Ads, TC, Sandwich and his buddy Tom, plus Phyll and her man Seb rounded out the SMD crew, and as far I remember, we danced humpday Wednesday away. Oh, and Kanye West would've been so proud -- SMD brought out on stage the mega flashing lights.


I'm Over it: Angela Bower (real name: Judith Light) from Who's The Boss now plays Daniel Meade's mother on Ugly Betty and because it's 2008, she toned down the huge feathered blonde hair. What a great tragedy. That hair ruled the early 90s.






Track of the Day: In homage to last night's dance fiasco, here's "It's The Beat" by Simian Mobile Disco.








* Photos property of net-a-porter.com, tvacres.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home