Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fringe Benefits

You know what I like about clutches nowadays?

They're a daytime and nighttime accessory.

This bone-colored, fringe-tastic clutch from Banana Republic is great for a spring or summer day -- or better yet, a spring or summer night out on the patio with the girls. And it isn't Pocahontas, it's cute.

I don't care if it's 2008, I'll rock the fringe like it's 1979.

PS. D&G, Giorgio Armani and Burberry all said yes to this tasseled trend for Spring '08, too. Hey, whatever Christopher Bailey says, goes, if you ask me.










I'm Lovin' it: My new darker 'do, which I got did today. Cheese and chocolate fondue with my girls Aims, Berry, Saritz and Gracey last night.


I'm Over it: The Collette Dinnigan for Target collection only getting rolled out in Australia.


Photo of the Day: This awesome black and white photo of Natasha Khan -- aka. Bat For Lashes -- is awesome.






* Photos property of bananarepublic.com, nytimes.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home