Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Arez-ted Development

If I won the lottery today, the first three things I'd do would be:

1. Hop on a flight back to L.A. immediately to visit my parents, uncles, granny and sis. Going a year and a half without seeing them is not fun at all.

2. Take my close girlfriends for a raucous, gal pal-only trip to South Beach in Miami.

3. Buy this Arez dress for my birthday.

Thus far, I know very little about the brand -- and Google doesn't say much about it either -- but what I do know is that it'll go great with the gold heels in my closet and gold bangle on my wrist.

And that, folks, is all I really need to know right now.












I'm Lovin' it: My girl R. Tay is now the Western Editor of FASHION Magazine! Congrats, lady!!!

I'm Lovin' it, Part II: Gossip Girl was back on the boobtube last night. It was made the rest of my April and well into May. There were plenty of showdowns: Blair vs. Jenny, Serena vs. Chuck and now, Serena vs. the mysterious "G". Outfits weren't off-the-charts for this particular episode, but the kids just got back to school, so there's still a whole season of fabulous clothing to be worn. Wonder if the dress that Jenny five-finger discounted from her friend's house really was a vintage Valentino...







I'm Over it: My new face wash not only dried out my face, it also made my right eye swollen since Saturday, so the symmetry is a little off. Which is making me really, really mad. Note to self: Never buy Clean & Clear EVER again.


Art of the Day: This photo of the Bondi Baths in Sydney, Australia by Carlo Van de Roer. It kind of goes well with the dress above, no?








* Photos property of net-a-porter.com, Carlo Van de Roer, nymag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home