Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Found It

My birthday dress.

Okay, my dream birthday dress.

This black-on-black MARC by Marc Jacobs check dress makes me want to cry, I love it so much (yes, I'm being a tad dramatic). It has wide and skinny straps around the neck, an empire waist, hidden side pockets and the perfectly perfect length (short but not too short).

And it's only $265 USD, on sale currently.

Ha. Only.

Considering two little things called financial responsibility and bills, this MARC by Marc frock will have to stay on that Bergdorf's catalogue model, where it doesn't belong.

We all know where it does belong, though.

On me.








I'm Lovin' it: This Alber Elbaz quote I read off Fashionista, excerpted from an article from The Independent:

"I remember a woman telling me that every time she wore a Lanvin dress, men wanted to sleep with her. Later, I thought that I'd rather she fell in love."


And if you don't know who Alber Elbaz is, then shame on you.







I'm Over it: An invite from Mariana at Hollywood Life to the 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards in LA and I can't go. Boooooo.


Album on the Day: Overpowered by Roisin Murphy.This Irish lass was formerly one-half of the electronica band Moloko, which broke up when she and her bandmate boyfriend Mark Brydon broke up. She went on to release her first electronica solo album Ruby Blue before following it up with Overpowered last year. Make sure to listen to "Let Me Know". It's gnarly good disco electronica.






* Photos property of bergdorfgoodman.com, papermag.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home