Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Camp Counsellor

Oh la la la la.

Not that I need more beauty products spilling out of my drawers and from underneath my bathroom sink, but I just gots to have this limited edition Dress Camp collection from MAC.

These eyeshadows, blush, lipsticks and gloss are all wrapped up in ghetto-fab zebra print, stars and gold hardware -- hello, Ru Paul.

And I really want to turn the eyeshadow and blush compact into a business card holder.

The thing is this collection is super duper limited edition, meaning it's only being released in Asia and a few select MAC Pro stores. Good thing the Robson location in my city is one of them!

Did I mention it's out today??










I'm Lovin' it: I'm far from having babies on the brain, but these Ralph Lauren pleated baby ballet slippers are TOO cute.







I'm Over it: I'm one of the many thousands of gals -- and guys -- that have been suckered into watching Girlicious. And Natalie really bothers me sometimes.


Track of the Day: If David Cook doesn't win American Idol this season, I will throw out half my shoe collection. Just kidding...that's too much to ask! But if you aren't blown away with his absolutely daring and original rocker rendition of "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey, then you are crazy. It's amazing in the same way as "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith was back in the day.

And yes, I have a major crush on him (especially when he gives that crooked, mid-song smile at about 32 seconds into the clip).






* Photos of property of maccosmetics.com, style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home