Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Triple Threat

Yesterday, while scouring Hollywood Life's Splash Agency account for fashionable celebs to talk about, I came across shots of Kate Bosworth at LAX in a long-sleeved purple tunic, black leggings and these FANTASTIC architectural heels/booties/peeptoes/whatever with wide triple straps from Chloe:








Wow, wow, wow.

Paolo Melim Andersson did some good before vacating Chloe!



I'm Lovin' it: This tiger head topaz crystal ring from Kenneth Jay Lane. Reowrrrrrr! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my, oh my.







I'm Over it: My left contact lens makes my eye itch.


Track of the Day: I'm currently in love with Yelle, who is this lovely, frothy pop-y confection from France. Her tracks are have made it on the Moschino Spring/Summer '08 runway, commercials and that episode of Entourage where the boys go to Cannes to premiere their Medellin flick. Riot in Belgium remixed Yelle's "A Cause des Garcons", so enjoy.







* Photos property of intermixonline.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyCarriereDesign said...

Those shoes are wowza! I lurv them!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo
Heads up!

Holt Renfrew 50% sale.

-Love reader90

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home