Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hate Him

So my buddy Oli decided to forward me the invite he got to the Prada Fashion Week party with the mega-artist Damien Hirst as host and one of the fellas from LCD Sound System at the turntables all night.

See below:


"PRADA Party......anyone fancy coming?

The event is a collaboration between PRADA and the artist DAMIEN HIRST.

JAMES MURPHY from LCD SOUND SYSTEM will be DJ-ing and there will be an OPEN BAR!

When: This Friday, September 7th
Time: 10:30 onwards
Where: The Prada Store on Broadway & Prince

RSVP to me by Thursday 5pm. Please forward to people I may have missed and feel free to ask friends, but please submit their names in full."


Oli told me to wish him luck at his first Fashion Week party, so.....luck!

Oh, and thanks for rubbing it my face, too.









* Photo property of newsimg.bbc.co.uk and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home