Sunday, November 20, 2005

Music, Makes The People...

HTML gives me the heebie jeebies. Okay, okay, maybe it's not all THAT bad. I've never been a super computerhead, and though I'm now part of a growing blog nation, I'm still not going to claim myself as one. Here I am, venting (yet again!) because of my increasing need to aesthetically change my blog a little, and l'il ole me hasn't quite figure it out yet.

So here is what I want to add to my blog in the side column:

a) Track Classic of the Day

b) Album Revisited

Love may make the world go 'round, but as the the Material Girl once said, music makes the people come together.

Love + Music + People = L.M.P.??

Not quite as catchy as LOVE, ANGEL, MUSIC, BABY (L.A.M.B.) but it was a (cough, cough) noble effort. God, it's my bedtime, for sure...

Track Classic of the Day: #1 Crush by Garbage. It's gothic, it's dark, it's obsessive -- yet seductive. After all, Leo DiCaprio's Romeo got Claire Danes' Juliet while this tune played in the background. Wherefore art MY Romeo?

Album Revisited: The (Baz Luhrmann) Romeo and Juliet movie soundtrack. There's not one song on the LP that's not a classic. The You and Me Song by The Wannadies -- Track 13 -- somehow has to play at one point during my future wedding (need a boyfriend, then fiance first!). Perhaps to replace the wedding march?

* photo courtesy of amazon.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home