Wednesday, September 21, 2005

(Clothes) Samplin'

My eyes are burnin' up! The past hour of my life has been spent trying to find the golden medication to my blog template malady -- there is waaaaay too much space between the top of my blogpage and new posts. Fingers crossed that someone in Blogger Forum can help a sista out.

Samples sales these days are about as ubiquitous as funky hybrid celeb couple names. The newest disaster? Doom, as in rumour-spawning Hollywood co-stars Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom. When will the moniker madness stop?! But I digress, back to talk of sample sales. This weekend (Saturday only, September 24th from 9 am to 5 pm) come check out the Planet Lulu sample sale in Culver City. Yours truly will be running around like a mad woman working the sale as a floor attendant. Come for the fabulous deals...and to guess just which one of us Lulu workin' girls moonlights as Haute Hippie... www.planetlulu.com

Address: 5920 Blackwelder Street, Culver City CA
Cross Streets: La Cienega (I can never properly pronounce it!) and Washington

I'm Lovin' it: The monthly forecasts by Susan Miller on Astrologyzone. Horoscope-heads rejoice! I don't know if I'm just crazy, but Suzy really knows her stuff. Not run-of-the-mill general horo-B.S., but intensely detailed planet alignments and actual dates. Eerily on point most of the time. If you find yourself waiting up till midnight on the 30th or 31st of every month to see what the stars have in store, you're not the only one. www.astrologyzone.com

I'm Over it: The INS. Those red-tape, paper-pushing jerks. Don't be confused, this one's an inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home