Monday, August 16, 2010

A Couple of Coupland.

I was emptying my camera out and found some good snaps of Douglas Coupland's artwork at the temporary Roots x Coupland pop-up shop that went up here (it's now, sadly, gone).

There's a funny shot of the author-artist himself, too.

Happy Monday!

Besos,
Haute Hippie









I'm Lovin' it: My interview with Michael Green of McFarlane Biggar Green Architecture + Design for V.I.A. is up! What a fantastic chat with an amazing mind.


I'm Over it: Taking care of Reebs' cat is great, but I've got tons of cat fuzz all over my clothes now. He's so cute, though, I'm just going to have to get over being over it.


Track of the Day: "You" by Gold Panda. Electronic goodness from Seattle. Plus he wears a knit panda hat performing. I really think it's the last point that sold me.






* Photos property of May Globus, Gold Panda and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger Oana Roxana said...

How cute is that hat! :D

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home