Monday, August 09, 2010

Moody Blues.

Gloomy Sundays evenings are good for two things: house chores and spending (insane) amounts of time browsing the web.

It seems I did a lot of the latter last night, pulling images that caught my eye and catching up on world affairs (and taking a break to eat a Haagen Daaz ice cream bar).

As I continued to cull my little collage of images, a common theme began to emerge: the color blue.

If I were to pick apart this theme as if it were a mood ring, here's the new age explanation for my choice:

"Blue is generally regarded as indicating a relaxed mood, someone who is at ease. As blue is also the color associated with the throat chakra, this shade may appear at a time when you are vocally struggling or vocally asserting yourself."

So it appears I'm either completely at ease or completely off my equilibrium. Interesting.

How about just enjoying these images instead? Yep, let's do that.


Blinged out Chapstick.


Purple Magazine's Olivier Zahm and his cute, cute, cute daughter Asia.


The most amazing of amazing clutches.


The biggest, baddest jean jacket I ever did see.


A wee Hipstamatic shot taken by me.



I'm Lovin' it: Is it wrong to say I'm excited for the Eat, Pray, Love movie to come out? But only to see the food in Italy, all of Ubud and everything that is Javier Bardem.




I'm Over it: Um, hello summer? Did you go on holidays?? Vacation's over, friend.


Track of the Day: "Just Be Good (Joker Remix)" by Professor Green, featuring Lily Allen. There's been a little Dirty South creeping into my music blood lately, hence the epic ghetto (and sometimes chop and screw-like) beats that have been getting shout outs on here.






* Photos property of Facehunter, Chic Report, May Globus, Olivier Zahm and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home