Monday, July 26, 2010

Laces Out.

I likes shoes, I like grey and I like dark wood heels.

Those are just a few reasons why I came across these shoes and wanted them immediately.

They also remind me a lot of a pair of Kirrily Johnston heels I obsessed about a few years ago on this very blog.

The thing about these shoes is the many different ways they can be worn: go Chloe Sevigny with a pair of denim cutoffs or tight flowered dress (with denim vest, natch), or go Lauren Santo Domingo with a body-con Balmain leather mini dress.

Options = good.





I'm Lovin' it: Taco salad-making and bike riding night with Trini!


I'm Over it: I can't complain today. Got up at 6:15am and went straight into working. Productive day to make up for a very unproductive last Friday.


Music of the Day: I was twittering back and forth with our Sweetspot marketing manager Sari L. about new music, and she recommended the UK's Howling Bells. So I checked them out and really quite like it -- head chanteuse Juanita Stein's vocals reminds me slightly of Karen O. from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs crossed with Karen Elson.

Check out "Ballad for the Bleeding Heart".





* Photo property of nymag.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

changed your pic....smile
b

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home