Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rest In Peace, Guru.

Gang Starr MC Guru -- nee Keith Elam -- passed away after a long, quiet battle with cancer.

He suffered from a stroke this past March and went into a coma, finally succumbing to his illnesses today.

Rest in peace, Guru.

...Your head'll bop when I drop my crop
of pure bomb, just like the seashore I'm calm
But wild, with my monotone style
Because I don't need gimmicks
Gimme a fly beat and I'm all in it
Word is bond, I go on and on...






* Photo property of mindinversion.files.wordpress.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i was not "dragged." i felt bad we should have taked two cars so you would have not felt in a hurry, sorry. more may memories...sigh

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home