Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday! Burberry Prorsum.

Burberry isn't just for grandmas and stuffy Brit folk at high tea anymore! (Okay, I shouldn't stereotype).

This ensemble, courtesy of Christopher Bailey and Burberry Prorsum, is so very sexy, with a touch of Victorian (high collar on the jacket) and a bit of vamp (thigh high croc boots, very nouveau-Pretty Woman).

Speaking of thigh high boots, I'm in the midst of trying -- the operative word is "trying" -- to pack my apartment for the big move next week (yep, a whole four blocks away), and I happened to find a dark brown suede pair that my mom passed onto me a few years ago -- my mom had mad style.

Who knew there was such a treasure trove underneath my bed. Happy Friday to me!

xo
Haute Hippie





* Photo property of style.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home