Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Just Incase.

Being thoroughly obsessed with my Apple products, I figured it's probably time to gild my iPhone with as much fake gold as I gild my wrists, ears and fingers with on a daily basis.

Incase has a C3PO-like gold case that's so shiny and bright, it looks like 18K rather than 0.18K.

It'll protect my l'il iPhone nicely. And how awesome would it be if it came with a l'il R2D2 decal to paste on one of the bottom corners?!

May the force be with my iPhone.





I'm Lovin' it: Going to SoCal next week! I CAN'T WAIT. Do I smell a day trip to Coachella?


I'm Over it: When things don't seem to change when you hoped they would. Ack!


Track of the Day: "There's a Place" by The Beatles. Classic.





* Photo property of FWD and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home