Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wide Stance.

For months and months, I've been rocking the skinny denim and tights. I love them to death, but today I needed a change, so out came the wide-leg jeans.

Oh man, I forgot just how comfy they are: no tightness around the crotch and a little bit of give on those days when the thighs are feeling a little flabby.

My biggest question with wide-legs is what shoes to pair them with, and the answer is always the same: platforms or high heels of some sort. This denim looks best when they almost graze the floor and render you shoes nearly invisible. There should only be a peek of the shoe toe, not full frontal.

Spotted these heels via Stylebubble, and they're right on the money.

Especially that golden pair.

I heard gold's a hot commodity these days.








I'm Lovin' it: These Dolce Vita sandals are just what my summer dresses and cut-off shorts need.




I'm Over it: I love Liberte yogurt, but they need to make their tubs bigger for amount they charge.


Track of the Day: "Help Yourself" by Sad Brad Smith.







* Photos property of polyvore.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home